- The Center for Educational Performance and Information (CEPI) collects and reports data about Michigan's K-12 public schools. Our initiatives in data collection and reporting facilitate school districts' compliance with the federal No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 and the Michigan Department of Education's accreditation plan, Education Yes!
CEPI is an office located within the State Budget Office.
- School Year 2014-15 Collection and Submission Dates
- How Your Data Are Used
- How CEPI Protects Education Data
- Cohort Graduation and Dropout Reports
- Race and Ethnicity
- Educational Entity Master (EEM)
- Non-Resident Student Report
- Michigan Student Data System (MSDS)
- Help Reduce Data Duplication
- Official State Holidays
- FERPA Resources
How Your Data Are Used
- How Your Data Are Used CEPI has compiled data matrices in order to clearly identify how the data collected through our applications support federal and state reporting requirements.