Recent News Stories
- Learn more about the Department of Military and Veterans Affairs and the Michigan National Guard Major General Gregory Vadnais summarizes the functions within the department in a two minute YouTube video. Watch it now at http://bit.ly/1l0YVS2.
- Michigan National Guard State Tuition Assistance Program
Thanks to PA 259 of 2014, Michigan National Guard Members now have access to financial assistance to help them achieve their educational goals.
- G1 Personnel Gateway Manage your AKO account and learn more about your healthcare, retirement, eBenefits, deployment support and GI Bill. The G1 Gateway is the place to get answers.
- Donate to the Family Relief Fund The Military Family Relief Fund provides grants to families of military members in either the Michigan National Guard or Reserves who are called to active duty as a result of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.
- Adopt a National Guard Family An opportunity for organizations and families to reach out and support a family.
Children of Veterans Tuition Grant Program Federal Tuition Assistance GI Bill Michigan National Guard State Tuition Assistance Program Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency Education Summary University & College Tuition Grants
Family Assistance Center Locations Michigan National Guard Family Programs Operation Military Kids Scholarships for Military Children
Burial Benefits Home Loans Michigan Veterans Homeowners Assistance Program (MiVHAP) Michigan Veterans Trust Fund (MVTF) Military Family Relief Fund
- MVAA expands Veterans Community Action Team to 65,000 veterans
- MVAA reminds veterans: Benefits assistance is always free
- MVAA programs provide financial assistance to nearly 2,500 veterans in 2014
- Michigan National Guard partners with Futures Inc and Cisco for IT skills training and job placement
- 177th Military Police Brigade Change of Command Ceremony